President, Allegro Design Inc.
Random Facts You May or May Not Be Interested In
- Family and friends first
- May 8—the day I met Matt—forever changed my life
- Great food, travel, tennis, architecture, interior design, and gardening make me happy
- There should only be one space after periods
- I live and work from home in a classic Chicago bungalow
- Mom’s pie is hard to beat
- I’m the oldest of 3 brothers
- I studied saxophone with Dr. Fred Hemke at the Interlochen Arts Academy and Northwestern University.
- “Good, fast and cheap. Pick two.” Kudos to Suni Hannan for these pearls of wisdom.
- I walk quickly and love all things Italian
- Until April 2018, I spent Friday afternoons with my neighbor Russ, sipping sherry and enjoying life. He passed away at 99 but his memory will live with me forever.